Additional Information

Thursday, June 23, 2011

At home support

As we prepare for our departure, we are very reliant on our "at home" supporters who make this trip a reality for us.  These are the folks that mostly remain unrecognized as they are the ones making the preparations happen behind the scenes.  In recognizing them, I fear overlooking a name as our supporters have helped in all facets.  If I forget you, please do not take it personally.  I blame my middle age brain.  I am bursting with love for these folks that have given so much for these children.

Thank you to Walter, Lucy, Mary, John, Lorie, Ron, Stan, Don, Jim, Peter, Sue, Lois, Beth and the folks that I will recall after posting this blog.  You guys mean the world to us and I hope you know how impactful your contributions are to these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment